June 10th's Daily Intention and Reflection

 Each day, I ask that my Guides be with me to help set an intention for the day. I then spend time reflecting on what it means for me (in the greater sense of my world) and what it means for me today. I use the Sweet-Ass Affirmations deck created by RageCreate.

Monday, June 10, 2024

Intention Request:

"I open myself to my guides and teachers. I ask them to help me set an intention for my day, coming through clearly and in a way I can understand using one of these cards. In light and love. In light and love only."


Intention:



What does this mean for you?

Immediately I latched onto "rage our energy on nonsense." I have been wanting to fight this for a while. The physical notebook I'm writing in was originally purchased to help curb the judgemental rants that are my signature anxiety vehicle. I acknowledge the need to let go of giving a shit. It's just that when I do, I am ill-prepared for whatever BS comes my way. (Ignore the neighbors, then BAM they start shit with us.) As my journey has progressed, I have, though, found it easier to tap down the judgemental rants, but they are still with me. Only some are truly petty, but never about Becky's dress. It also bothers me that I don't have a support system in place to help stop this from happening. I don't always realize it's happening, until it's made me feel yucky and I stop. Then I get weird reactions for catching myself and wanting to stop what I'm saying. People make it personal, but it's not. I just realize how nonsense what I'm saying is.  

What does this mean for today?

Today we aren't going to rant about the small things. I did "rant" earlier, but it was more an update of things that had happened why my husband slept. Small things. But I was judgemental about this fat, ugly dad ogling a HS Freshman girl with too short shorts from behind. Gross. But I will rise above, today, to make room for happiness. Stop. Stop. And Stop!  


TODAY I am grateful for. . .

1. My affirmation cards and how they are inspiring me everyday to pump up my inner awesome.

2. My Star Wars calendar stickers, for making me smile and finding inspiration.

3. Feeling more in control of my anxiety to focus on happiness and not pain. 


My Goal to LIVE FIT today is. . .

My eating goals will be disrupted by a mid-afternoon movie, but I want to still make good food and eating decisions. Review my meal plan to see how I can best benefit my fasting/calorie goals.


My Workout Goal is. . .

Go on a 15 minute treadmill walk. Morning Yoga and Bedtime Yoga. 

Comments

Popular Posts