June 19th's Daily Intention and Reflections

  Each day, I ask that my Guides be with me to help set an intention for the day. I then spend time reflecting on what it means for me (in the greater sense of my world) and what it means for me today. I use the Sweet-Ass Affirmations deck created by RageCreate.

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Intention Request:

"I open myself to my guides and teachers. I ask them to help me set an intention for my day, coming through clearly and in a way I can understand using one of these cards. In light and love. In light and love only."


Intention:




What does this mean for you?

This card hit me wrong. I don't ever want to think of my best past memories as my worst. But once I moved beyond the idea of reassigning labels to my near and dear memories, I saw the bigger message. I'm not actually considering those memories as not as happy memories, but that things are getting so good in my life for me, that even the best thing I can remember about life cannot compete. I'm finally on the rocket headed to the stars - my life is starting to align and make sense and I can feel it, I can see it. What I maybe considered being selfish in the past was people just being themselves. I am now free to discover and rebuild me - on a fast-track.

What does this mean for today?

I am going to continue working towards being the best me and making each moment count. Don't sweat the small stuff. Stay focused on creating the best day possible. (I also secretly think my Guides chose this card, because it says exercise and shows someone exercising and I'm trying to push through the pain to get that going.)


TODAY I am grateful for. . .

1. Finally getting my "This is the Way" journal.

2. The serenity of resting sharks in an ocean channel stream.

3. When the warmth and humidity make the summer breeze feel like you're in the Caribbean. 


My Goal to LIVE FIT today is. . .

Keeping working to check-off the fitness expectations and keeping working on making a true 18:6 fast.


My Workout Goal is. . .

Go on a 15 minute treadmill walk. Morning Yoga and Bedtime Yoga.  Keep meeting the 2 miles/5K steps daily goal. (Be gentle with your back, as your muscles are tense and sore.)

Comments

Popular Posts