June 13th's Daily Intention and Reflection

Each day, I ask that my Guides be with me to help set an intention for the day. I then spend time reflecting on what it means for me (in the greater sense of my world) and what it means for me today. I use the Sweet-Ass Affirmations deck created by RageCreate.

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Intention Request:

"I open myself to my guides and teachers. I ask them to help me set an intention for my day, coming through clearly and in a way I can understand using one of these cards. In light and love. In light and love only."

I drew only one card today, but it was a card that has come up already. After the intention request, I did add some extra energy and direction by asking my guides to please help me choose the best intention to drive me forward today through the din of confusion. And I feel that pulling this card again, was reinforcing the previous message and reminding me to persist.

Intention:



What does this mean for you?

The gremlin army has been banging at the gate for the last several days and almost won. Sometimes, though, you need a break from the intensity of finding yourself. Take a break from the mental exercises and emotional preparation and just allow everything to rest. The key, though, is to show back up after the break. I wonder what creating is - even if it means mega-big creating or just small creations (ex: cooking vs. sculpting). What can I put energy into creating on a larger scale?

What does this mean for today?

I need to be persistent. I need to strive to keep pushing forward with the tasks that I have set in place. But I also need to think about what I'm working on now and how it helps push me forward.  


TODAY I am grateful for. . .

1. The ability to laugh at the absurd, because really... isn't it all around us?

2. Tasty food that I make, because I make damn good food.

3. Ray and his Ray-ness, even when it is distracting me from getting things done. 


My Goal to LIVE FIT today is. . .

Despite the obstacles that are constantly popping up, keep pushing forward with my healthy lifestyle.


My Workout Goal is. . .

Go on a 15 minute treadmill walk. Morning Yoga and Bedtime Yoga.  Keep meeting the 2 miles/5K steps daily goal. (Your back is showing progress.)

Comments

Popular Posts