June 18th's Daily Intention and Reflections

 Each day, I ask that my Guides be with me to help set an intention for the day. I then spend time reflecting on what it means for me (in the greater sense of my world) and what it means for me today. I use the Sweet-Ass Affirmations deck created by RageCreate.

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Intention Request:

"I open myself to my guides and teachers. I ask them to help me set an intention for my day, coming through clearly and in a way I can understand using one of these cards. In light and love. In light and love only."

I was already feeling the direction my Guides would go, as I woke up with a similar intention before I even got out of bed.

Intention:




What does this mean for you?

As I'm emerging from the dark woods of my past and slowly and carefully stepping into the sunlit meadow of the present and beauty, I am discovering MY smile. What sparks the excitement in MY soul. And I'm finding it. Each day I feel more full of knowing who I am and the joys that fill my existence. And as I embrace the understanding behind it, I can apply it and use it to find more happiness. This isn't that general happiness that is brought on by a dopamine drop, but a soul-hugging squeeze of ultimate love and joy that radiates out of every piece of you, like if Mary swallowed the moon. I can just feel it filling me up. And I know people are always like "go find happiness" and, you know what, I had to make all those people go away... I hope to lose people... I had to reduce the external in order to finally be able to stop having to protect the little bit of glimmer I had left internally. And once I did that, I could give that little spark oxygen and let it grow into the fire that can help the me I am proud of burn bright. Out of the ashes, as they say. But I'm still at a loss for the meeting people you want to meet part. I guess it'll work itself out, but maybe I'm just too much of a unicorn, the call has to go far and wide to connect. I'm very much not in an environment where my likes and tastes and blended tastes are appreciated and this goes for various online communities as well.

What does this mean for today?

This intention has been brewing in me the last two days. My Guides have been hard at work reaching out to me. I could feel it in my bones before I even got out of bed. Something was pushing me. And here it is. Today I  am choosing to embrace the things that make me happy. Play an investigation "board" game. Watch a movie series my husband has asked for us to watch. Focus on reading and just being as positively ME as possible. I already feel charged and energized for the day.


TODAY I am grateful for. . .

1. Lofi music that soothes that insanity.

2. A very overly friendly Kitty friend who needs to be soothed from missing his primary hooman.

3. The crystals that I got (amethyst & selenite) to hopefully help my energy cleanse and move forward.


My Goal to LIVE FIT today is. . .

I want to return to properly fasting. I need to get back up on the horse with yoga and walking. Be aware of the dangerous snack option. Make sure my meals fill me up and drink lots of water.


My Workout Goal is. . .

Go on a 15 minute treadmill walk. Morning Yoga and Bedtime Yoga.  Keep meeting the 2 miles/5K steps daily goal. (Be gentle with your back this morning. That road trip undid a good bit of work.)

Comments

Popular Posts