June 6th's Daily Intention and Reflection

 Each day, I ask that my Guides be with me to help set an intention for the day. I then spend time reflecting on what it means for me (in the greater sense of my world) and what it means for me today. I use the Sweet-Ass Affirmations deck created by RageCreate.

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Intention:


What does this mean for you?

I feel that this speaks to the blockages in my life. I'm holding myself back from exploring and learning and being the best me by not putting away my insecurities and just going for IT. Like, with yoga and meditation and creating a new energy-positive routine, I'm too scared of identifying with people who have created and promoted negativity in my life. Push that away to "do me" in all things. But I also need to pivot/go with the flow better. Keep showing up for that workout or yoga session or meditation, even if it's not exactly at 11AM or 3PM. 

What does this mean for today?

It means do the yoga plan. Do the journal plan. Do the new affirmations plan. Do the psychometry. Keeping the things that improve your mind and body, because the spirit is willing. 


TODAY I am grateful for. . .

1. Taking new chances on new things to improve my life.

2. Opening my mind to accepting what's here helping me grow.

3. Positive energy finding me and binding me.


My Goal to LIVE FIT today is. . .

Keep incorporating a walk, but start making your morning and evening yoga a thing. Start small and build the routine.


My Workout Goal is. . .

Go on a 15 minute treadmill walk. Morning Yoga and Bedtime Yoga. Meet my hourly step goal.


Comments

Popular Posts